1. Split hair into 3 horizontal sections–one at the crown, one at the temple and one over the ears. Split each layer into 3-inch sections.
2. Spray each section with PHYTOLAQUE SOIE Light Hold Hairspray and blow dry.
3. Using a 1.75” curling iron, create an “S” shaped wave using Pita’s “over/under” technique. Starting mid-way down head, hold iron horizontally and place it under the first section. Clamp section and hold in place for a few seconds.
4. Remove iron, then place it over section 2” down. Use other hand to hold the hair below the iron, lifting up and holding for a few seconds to create a soft bend in the opposite direction.
5. Continue to move down section repeating the “over/under” technique to create a soft, natural wave. Repeat on all other sections.
6. Apply PHYTO Professional Fiber Paste to create natural texture with a bit of hold.
7. Create a soft side part and secure hair in a low ponytail.
8. Finish with PHYTOLAQUE SOIE Light Hold Hairspray.
STRUCTURED WITH EASE, CRISP AND CONTROLLED YET RELAXED
ORLANDO PITA created a low ponytail with soft, natural-looking waves.
It’s important to start with healthy hair. Pita recommends Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Brilliance shampoo and new Phytobaume Hydration Express Conditioner.