1. Blow dry hair while spraying PHYTOVOLUME ACTIF Volumizing spray to the roots to prep the hair for styling.
2. Create a center part, leaving a center strip of hair beginning at the hairline and ending at the crown.
3. Flat iron hair.
4. Twist hair on each side into “pleats” while spraying the hair with PHYTOVOLUME ACTIF Volumizing spray.
6. Pull the center piece to the back, over the pleats, finishing with PHYTOLAQUE SOIE Light Hold Hairspray for shine and hold.
7. Finish the entire look with PHYTOLISSE Ultra Glossing Finishing Serum to control flyaways and maintain a sleek look.
Inspiration: “I’m interested in finding a modern way to look at things that have already existed.” - Maria Cornejo
MARTIN CULLEN created a double french pleat, creating a DA shape in the back (Teddy Boy reference). Finished with a “fauxhawk” strip beginning at the hair line and ending at the crown.