1. Blow dry hair while spraying Phytovolume Actif Volumizing spray on the roots in layers to prep the hair to create strength and memory for hold.
2. Create a side part and before applying heat, use Phytokératine Repairing thermal protectant spray.
3. Using a curling iron, curl sections of the hair and set individual pieces into pin curls.
4. Unpin curls and brush them out into loose waves, securing with an elastic (some models will have side ponytails and others will be to the back).
5. Finish the look with PHYTO Professional Workable Holding Spray.
“For Spring 2014, I was imagining fireflies in a forest of birch trees at the darkest hour before the dawn. I was thinking about transitions and the idea that the end of something is always the beginning of something else...”- -- Giovanna Randall
Photo Credit: Into the Gloss
JAMES PECIS created a dry, textured and tousled, yet shiny and healthy loose ponytail that is representative of a girl rolling freely in the grass.